Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 9 November 2008

MMMMMmmmmmm Chocolate!

SEI Jolie Chocolat, that is. I bought this paper pack when it first came out I think - with absolutely no idea what I would do with it. But it is gorgeous & girly & sparkly & I neeeeeded it! & it has butterflies! LOL. A li'l while ago, Nina asked me if I'd make her wedding guest book (I have a BIA & she doesn't) & I just knew these papers would be perfect. So last night she (finally) came to pick it up ... & now she has seen it, I'm ready to share with you. It didn't exactly go to plan (a common story!) ... I decided on the pages first (pink record cards) & then I didn't have any covers the right size - what with record cards not being a standard mini-book size. So I cut a bracket shape & made the front cover smaller than the back ... good save huh? You can just see that I've inked the edges of every page (front & back) ... nearly lost the will to live - it gets a bit tedious after the first 10 or so. The front page is a mix of SEI stickers, paper (inked, of course) & Upsy Daisy rub ons, with a couple odd buttons from my stash. I did think about embellishing each page with a butterfly or two & then decided against it ... I didn't want to put anyone off writing in it!!

Maybe I'll make a wedding card with the same papers ... what do you think?

3 comments:

Nina said...

Love it, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you sooo much xx

Ruth said...

Love the book!! But I love what you have done to your blog even more!!

StampinCathy said...

This album is beautiful. I would for sure do a matching card.

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!