Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 4 November 2008

17 Ways to Say 'Thank You'


Deanne posted a fabulous sketch or two a couple days ago & I thought this one was just right to make a whole bunch of Thank You cards. Normally I create one-off cards but as I include a li'l thank you with every order at the webstore, I get through a lot! LOL.
The benefit of batch-making cards is you can create them assembly line style ... completing one step at a time on several cards. I make 5-10 at a time, using whatever scraps I have on hand. Why not have a go yourself & get ahead on all those thank you cards you'll need for the gifts received & party hosts over the Christmas holidays.
If you'd like to see the supply lists, tutorial etc - check it out on the store blog!!

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful cards, Beverley!!! Loving the colors!!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!