Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Di's Oct #4 Sketch

Another fabulously easy-to-use sketch from Di this week! This is another of those could-be-for-Christmas-but-doesn't-have-to-be cards using Fancy Pants Holly Jolly range. As it's another scheduled post, hopefully by the time you get to this one (in a li'l over a week) I will have finally finished these scraps! LOL.
I had a bit of a problem with my sewing machine (it's one of those li'l hobby ones) - the tension spring flew out & I couldn't get it right again - then the thread snapped & wuddenly, after partially re-threading, it's fine again - so I've been going a bit OTT with the sewing since. Happily, my stitching has started getting straighter too - so I don't have to claim it's for deliberate 'quirkiness' any more! LOL.
Pop over to Di's blog for the rest of the DT cards ... & for the sketch!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!