Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 19 September 2008

The Elusive Christmas Card

I didn't get the DT spot on Christmas Cards All Year 'Round ... Deanne had a bunch of entries from talented crafters not already on her Sketch DTs & decided to go with 3 of these new designers instead ... which is fair enough really! LOL. I will definitely apply again for the January team tho' .
In the meantime, here is the final card: the one that I sent to Deanne as my DT entry.
These cards will make another appearance, hopefully before September 24th. I am waaaay behind on Fab's Christmas Card challenge - totally missed last month, so this month I am determined to have made & displayed here a total of 15 Christmas/New Year cards: 7 for July & 8 for August - just in time to start over for September's challenge ... 9 cards by 24th October!
Hmmmmmm better get a move on then!

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Your card is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card, sorry about the DT better luck next time. What's happening in sunny Kent. Luv Auntie Jane

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!