Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 11 September 2008

Di's Sept #2 Sketch

Back to Christmas Cards with this week's sketch from Di Hickman. I've been really slack at posting projects just lately ... but if you take a look at my Etsy store, its not because I haven't been crafting. I'm back to scheduled posting ... it's the only thing that works for me! LOL
I have been struggling to keep up of late, so if you are waiting for me to e-mail you, send you stuff or whatever ... please bear with me, I haven't forgotten about you & I'll get to it as soon as I can.

So, back to Di's sketch. The top card is the one I submitted & used up the couple of Noteworthy scraps I had left from my last layout. The one below is all scraps again, this time Cloud 9 Design's Cocoa Mint, from a layout I did a couple weeks back - love these colours & have enough scrap for a few more cards yet!
The rub ons are Scrapworks ... on offer in the webstore right now at 25% off - I really like this font & if your letters aren't straight, it looks deliberate! LOL. Talking about the webshop, I know some of my International visitors are disappointed that they can't buy from us ... Good News! Although I had trouble setting that up thru the store (don't ask, it's a long & tedious story!) I can do it thru the Etsy store. So if you see anything there, we can post it to Etsy as a special order, converting the cost to US $ ... cool huh?

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!