Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Possibly The Worst Blogger In The World!

Yeah! I know I'm days behind again ... bear with me tho' ... today is going to be another huge catch-up blogging day!
So basically:
If you have entered a challenge & haven't seen your project posted on either Blog 'Til You Drop or Pen Pals Challenge Blog ... I'm doing it, I promise - hopefully today.
If you are waiting for the results of a previous draw from the 40 days event either on this blog or Blog 'Til You Drop ... I'll be announcing all those, definitely today.
If you are looking for the most recent days challenges (August 3rd - 5th) they are all coming, definitely today!
If you just want to know what I'm playing at, being totally unreliable etc ... watch out for the next post - I can explain! LOL

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!