Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Here's some more winners!

OK! I love giving prizes as much as getting them! So this post makes me happy! LOL.

The winner of Day #23 Christmas in July is Vanessa Colbourne ... you win a bunch of Christmas Cards, handmade by me & ready to give as a gift (if you don't want to use them yourself! LOL). I have your addy & I'll pop them in the post for you!

Day #22's 'Use You Scraps' winner is Ruth - let me know what colour you'd like for your scrappy RAK & I'll pop it in the post ... have your addy too!

Finally ... the winner of the last round of Guv's Celebrity Squares on the DT blog goes to Stampin C ... need your addy!! The full deets & the next round (which is open to everybody again) will be published a li'l later - just as soon as I get the new grid from my techno-genius! LOL

I'll be back this evening with a catch-up post for all the missing challenges ... right now I have to go fix dinner! & if you are wondering how the same names keep cropping up as winners ... it's cuz they keep entering! LOL. You have to be in it to win it!!!

2 comments:

V Colbourne said...

Yay! I'm excited to get Christmas cards! I'll definitely be using them myself :)

Timi O. Mercado said...

Congrats to the winners!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!