Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 23 June 2008

OMG!!!

Julie updated the Cosmo Cricket blog this morning (well OK, it was probably after 3pm here - with the whole time zones thing). They are going to shortlist around 12 entrants & E-MAIL THEM TOMORROW for the next round!!!
Sooooooo excited - I hate waiting - & what time is tomorrow?? Morning there is afternoon here ... & what if they don't send the e-mails until close of business??? Do I camp out under the computer desk overnight with the sound right up so I'll hear it if I get new mail??? Or do I try to be a big brave girl about it, go to bed at a decent hour and check in the morning???
Soooooo many decisions! LOL.
Send me soothing thoughts guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best :)
I say go to bed, everything is sweeter when your not tired... well that's how it is for me lol

Anonymous said...

I think going to bed would be the wisest thing Auntie Jane

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!