Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Nothing To Share Today!!

Ha! The clue is in the title! LOL. So I've nothing to share ... but I didn't want anyone to think I'd forgotton to post today!
See that li'l white chest in the piccy? I painted that for Fish before he was born. Funny story that ... I cannot draw (or paint) for toffee but I'm not bad at designing cross stitch patterns (remember cross stitch???) So I marked them out on graph paper, Cut them out to round the edges etc ... and then made stencils to help me paint them on! LOL - there has to be an easier way!!!!
Another yummy cosmo card to come tomorrow ...
in the meantime - can anyone guess what the deal is with 30th June? - go on, post a comment with your guesses - you won't get it you know! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

Jen Martakis said...

That chest is soooo cute Beverley!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!