Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 23 June 2008

Hello Sunshine!

This layout was really quick to put together using fabby 'Hello Sunshine' by Cosmo Cricket ... and it is just the perfect colours to go with some more of my real ale ephemera.
A few weeks before Sean's birthday bash, he picked up a bottle of Badger's 'Long Days' ale for me to try ... they bring out a new summer ale each year. Obviously, you have to check out the label first! LOL. I knew I'd be saving this one to use on one of Sean's birthday layouts - so that gave me a starting point. The bottle tops squash fairly successfully in the Big Shot - with much less effort than on my old Sizzix machine ... I think it's about time that found a new home! LOL
The journaling reads: Forget the solstice, for us summer officially starts with Sean's birthday barbeque ... The weekend closest to 9th June. Sometimes we'll celebrate ALL WEEKEND!
And as I've used the beer labeles and bottle tops - this is another one that qualifies for the Arty Girlz ongoing Recycling Challenge!

3 comments:

Amy Wing said...

Hey, Beverly - I'm one of the other Cosmo Cricket hopefuls! I LOVE this layout! LOVEloveLOVE! :)

Crissi Harvey said...

fab Lay out Beverly like the use of the lables and tops
Thanks for adding it to the Arty Girlz on going recycling challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

What a great layout Beverley!!

I love seeing multiple photos on layouts you've really captured the atmosphere

xx

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!