Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 19 June 2008

Di Hickman's June #3 Card Sketch

Every week, when the Di Hickman sketch goes live, I completely forget to update my blog to include the info. But not anymore! LOL. Thanks to Di's fabby tutorial on scheduling blog posts, I am now able to blog about it as soon as I've e-mailed mine to Di. Now because of the time zone thingy, I've decided to play safe and publish mine on Thursday mornings ... so there's no chance that I'll publish before Di does.
Here's my take on this weeks sketch. Really enjoyed this one & have incorporated a 'button cluster' technique that I found here (thanks Ali!).
I've been having a lot of fun with Cosmo Cricket stash just now - the papers here are from the 8x8 Honey Pie paper pad & the li'l ribbon flower is handmade from the co-ordinating ribbon set (more alterable packaging - YAY!) I used a Bazzil Bling brad in the flower centre & the buttons (Making Memories Buttons & More - Lemonade) match perfectly.
Pop over to Di's blog to have a go at the challenge yourself ... and to see all the stunning cards that the rest of the DT came up with this week.

1 comment:

elliemook said...

Fab card, love all the buttons and the folded corner x

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!