Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 1 May 2008

Today Is Turning Out Just Fabulous!

I had a rather productive day yesterday & didn't get to bed until 3 am (again!!), so I really didn't want to get up this morning. Doesn't sound like a good start? Read on ...
I eventually dragged my but out of bed when the parcel guy came with a delivery - that always means yummy stuff arriving from the US. Today's offering? A fabby box of product from C&T Publishing. I treated myself to a couple of idea books (partly to see what's already been done) plus board blocks in a couple of sizes, an indie file box & a 10x10 board book - Lush, Lush, Lush.
I left this layout on the table downstairs last night - entered it into the Truly Trendy competition at Scrapscene. Obviously the trend I picked is 'birds'. I wasn't sure about it last night but this morning I love it. I have a big problem cutting into a sheet of gorgeous paper - not wanting to cover it up - so I collaged my fave bits from 2 papers & yep! this morning I like the result ... maybe my judgement is a li'l bit impaired after midnight!! I used K&Co Mira - gorgeous stuff & one of the most inexpensive ranges right now. So this is what my ladies will be making tomorrow.
So then I get on to my e-mails ... first one I opened is from Allie Gower, offering me a DT place at Croppinsville USA. This is a brand new venture, so I'm thrilled to get in right at the beginning. Can't wait to get started!!
The store/webstore opens in a couple of weeks but there's lots a-happenin' over on the blog - including a big green giveaway right now!!
My late night sees me right up to date with all my DT work etc - and it's 1st May - 2 bank holidays to look forward to this month & DH has a week off (I think) around the second bank holiday. That means family time. So yeah! Today is a good day!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Well Done again Guv!! You are becoming quite a celebrity these days!! CONGRATS!

pamala said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats to you my talented friend!!! Good luck and have fun! Love the LO too! :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!