Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 30 May 2008

Bad Blogger


Forgive me readers for I have sinned ... It's been 11 days since I last blogged! I've been struggling a bit to keep up with all that life throws at me this last couple of weeks - I've barely scrapped, which makes me VERY crabby; household appliances are dying left, right & centre; marital relationships have been a tad strained to say the least ... & it's half term, which means I have both Fish & DH at home ... We are working simultaneously on the house & garden this week - major works are underway & the second skip arrived this morning.
Apologies to those who are expecting DT work from me - I'll be playing catch up at the weekend (again!!!) but from next week I expect normality to reign once more.
I had a li'l play with my alphas & the lush Bo Bunny Ella papers for today's class - see you there ladies!!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!