Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 27 April 2008

It's All About Family ...

My MIL has to go into hospital soon, so I made this li'l album for her to take in - if we can't be with her in person ... etc. I'm also gonna be offering this as a class over at My Creative Classroom - deets should be up by Monday!!
And on the subject of family - gotta tell you about the challenge on Fab's blog (OK - he's not family but if you could choose your big brother, he'd be mine - LOVE that man! LOL) It's a Christmas card challenge & although started back in February, I guess it's OK to jump right in!! On the 25th of each month, the next month's challenge starts - you can either make 1 card each month or a number equal to the month (so 4 in april, 5 for may etc) - fabulous idea!!!

1 comment:

Fab said...

hi Beverley, thank you for the shameless plug ! I all get Christmassey every 25th of the month. I can't wait to see your Xmas creations. Fab X

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!