Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 14 April 2008

I'm Official!!

So I finally took the plunge & created an online resume. I have been threatening to do so for a LOOOOOOONG time now! I used the programme recommended by Susan on Sisterhood of Scrap. - yep! it's another google one! Basically, it's a web page template - you choose the layout & theme ... then google does all the work for you. So all you have to do is type in the text, pretty much the same as blogger. Clever huh?
It took me hours - mostly as I'm a bit hazy on dates and since my last PC's blue screen death I don't have any of the info to hand - lots of searching hard copies and web pages then! I'm so glad it's done though - shouldn't be too hard to keep it updated.
So if you are feeling curious, go here to read all about me!!

Gonna share some projects tomorrow - or is that today? LOL

1 comment:

pamala said...

this sounds great!!! Gotta check it out, I need a new scrapping bio too!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!