Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 26 April 2008

How Much Do I Love Auntie Jane????

The answer is LOOOOOOADS! LOL. Auntie Jane (better known as EJ across the pond) paid one of her flying visits yesterday and brought me this HUGE bunch of goodies! OMG - there is just soooooo much stuff here: a pinpoint glue pen & crafter's workshop template, vintage glass glitter (I've been wanting this since I first read Lisa Pace's blog an absolute AGE ago), Dream Street papers & chipboard covers (why these haven't been on my 'must have' list is beyond me!) Teresa Collins die cut sheets - designed to be used with the BIA (which I bought at Christmas & still haven't used!), KI Memories, Luxe & Prima Paintables (I always loved colouring in! LOL), Ranger Crackle Paints (I keep thinking about getting these for the store - I have played & I will be getting them in!!), TONS of velvet ric rac from the Art Bar (which we don't have over here!!), Hambly overlays - love these too! The cutest li'l pirate paper (perfect for my li'l pirate - and some cards!) & a couple of US mags - i look forward to these every time Auntie Jane comes over! Oh & a Spica clear pen - love this & will deffo put more on my list!!
So far I've only played with the Spica pen, crackle paint & the LUXE as I'm deep in one of those DT submissions again (didn't get the last couple - or believe me, you'd have heard about it! LOL). The plus point to keep making submissions is I have a ton of cool projects to add to my online classes - vast amounts of write ups to do this weekend & I should have my new classes for May listed by Monday - so watch this space for deets.
I'm very honest in my DT submissions (which isn't necessarily a good thing) as I'm not only looking for another manufacturer DT place but also this will determine the future brands stocked in the webstore & the product that I use for my online classes - I'm looking to tie everything together (much as Lisa Pace's kits & classes are heavily based upon Maya Road). Is that wrong?
Anyway - I LOVE YOU Auntie Jane - and your visits are just too short!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley Pando said...

That pile of goodies is the absolute hottest!!! You make me want to go shopping!!! :D

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!