Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 16 April 2008

30-Something

It's a bit of a running joke in my house that DH has to think really hard to remember how old he is (he's a bit of a ditz). As it's his birthday today, I made this card for him! LOL. For what it's worth, I happen to know that he's actually 34 (yep! I bagged me a toy boy!!)

You might be recognising those papers as Upsy Daisy ones - using a few scraps I had left from the 'pass the parcel' layout - colorbox fluid chalk ink in lime pastel goes really well with these papers & makes a change from Chestnut Roan (which I use a lot!!)

Gonna keep it short today - I have 'dyslexic keyboard syndrome' - which usually means I'm tired!! Should have a layout to share tomorrow
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!