Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 3 March 2008

More fairy cards!

Just a few more cards that I've been making for DS4's nursery school to sell. I am determined to use up this entire paper pad so that I don't add any more to the scrap mountain! LOL
Once I have finished tho' I think it might be time to start on a few male cards. I know a lot of people find cards for men (& boys) a bit of a challenge - so I'm putting together a class over at MCC at the moment on just that subject: Cards for Dads & Lads. I should have previews for a whole bunch of my new classes online by the end of the week - I'll post a link when they are up!!



2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

belles réalisation, bravo.bizes didime

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!