Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Life Is Random

This is my DT project for this week's journaling junkie challenge, set by Debbie Tehrani: use fortune cookies. I have to say I was a bit stumped at first, having never had one! Anyway, a quick google found a couple of useful websites to generate my own fortunes and I had a fabulous time creating this shadowbox, supplied by C&T publishing, who are sponsoring us this month.
You'll find more images and a free tutorial (with links to the free cookie generators) to create your own on the journaling junkie blog.
And please do leave a comment to say I sent you, we have a very exciting competition there right now to 'Get The Word Out' - find out more here!
The papers, acrylic paints etc that I used are all available in the UK at Crop 'Til You Drop

3 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Great project!

Unknown said...

ohhh, Beverly ... I saw your shadow box project over on the JJ site and was blown away! As your 'teammate' I am responsible for creating my own project using the C & T Publishing blank shadow box,too. Your instructions are so well written and have really inspired me to get busy with my own submittal! But ... you've certainly set the bar waaaay up there ... ;)

Awesome work, girl ... and thanks for posting the instructions on how to do this!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Love the Journaling Junkies project! Such cool take on it!

Veronica

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!