Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 21 February 2008

Di's sketch - Feb #3

This was my DT card for Di Hickman's card sketch this week. Great sketch again- really easy to use. And yep! that is another dinosaur card!! Really into making kids cards right now - Fish has loooooads of li'l friends so I keep running out! LOL.
Do check the sketch out - and if you have a go, hook up in the comments there & I'll be sure to come over & have a look!

Don't forget to check out this post - I have goodies up for grabs again!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such fun! I love it. Lol Lynn x

Esther said...

aww cute dino! I need to stock up on kids cards! I dont find them thaaat easy to do! But well done you :)

Clare said...

Love your card, the little dinosaur is so cute. I never seem to have enough cards for my kid's friends either!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!