Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 3 December 2007

Nearly Forgot This One!

So a while ago I posted about this calendar that I'd bought in the local £1 store & I know a few of you were wondering how I was gonna make it look fabby. Well here is the finished piece - I used the cropadile to punch the holes for the book rings & matted the cropped calendar pages on to A4 textured cardstock. The letters are die cut from scraps of the patterned papers & I doodled around the edges of the letters and the holes. Easy Peasy - and the papers/cardstock are all at least 1 year old (some much more)! LOL.
Supplies: papers, ribbons & blooms - Daisy D's; Cardstock - DCWV.

It's gonna be a mega blogging night tonight - Auntie Jane has been to visit: she's better than santa cuz she brings extra special scrapping goodies! LOL. I'll also be showing the 'before' photos of my new scrapping space (prepare to be shocked!!) & I have an exciting announcement or two to make ;o)

Check back later!!

1 comment:

tyrymom29 said...

Sorry forgot to add it would deff be a good Scrapping spot I wish i could have That size...

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!