Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Finally I'm Back Online!!

Wow! I've had sooooo many hassles getting online this week - but I'm finally back & managing to catch up on some of the stuff I should have been doing.

First up: The winner of my li'l RAK was comment #22 - ALIX. A fabby li'l prize is on its way to you - have a fabulous Christmas!!
As always, I used the Random Number Generator to pick a winner - Thank you to everyone who popped by & left a comment - I hope you'll all pop by again soon x

I've also managed to send this month's newsletter - if you've not yet signed up yet, you can do so here.
AND I've updated all the challenge entries for our weekly challenges - join in the fun here - the prizes are great!

1 comment:

Ana Baird said...

Thank you for organizing the challenges and the prizes! Glad to see you back on line

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!