Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 30 December 2007

Another One For Di.

So I was meant to be working on a new LO today & it just wouldn't come together. It's all Di Hickman's fault - here's why: Di's latest sketch (December #4) is sooooo fabulous that every time I try to make something another card idea pops into my head. So I made this one to get it out of my system! LOL. The rub-on greeting (on the bottom piece of tape measure) reads 'Party Time'.
Papers: Creative Imaginations; Chipboard Clock: Heidi Swapp; Ribbons, Rubons, Chipboard Arrow, yellow card blank & tape measure all from my stash.
Happily, I was then able to at least make a start on my LO - won't be able to share it for a week tho'.

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

Hahahhaha sure blame me! How do you think I manage! I can't blame myself! I swear I've made about 10 cards with this one sketch!!! Beautiful card, TFS!!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!