Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 14 October 2007

The Sky's The Limit

I haven't done a Pencil Lines sketch for a while again but the Ali Edwards sketch was perfect for this photo I took just a couple of nights ago. I have flipped the sketch and replaced the original photo spaces with panels of machine stitched patterned papers but essentially all the elements are there. Fabulous for using up scraps (I soooo need more sketches like that!)
I used a sheet of deep purple textured cardstock, lilac bloom & brown mini brads from the HOTP vintage embellish-abilities kit, brown blossoms from the HOTP retro embellish-abilities kit, assorted lettering from my stash (rub on, stickers and die cuts) other than that all the bits were left over from the HOTP Personal Shopper August 07 Kit. The papers are mostly from the wedding themed collection & the 'he said, she said' accents were perfect for journaling the conversation I had with Fish before & after taking the photo.

It's 2 am & I really ought to go to bed - but I'll have more to share with you this evening. Oh! and if you like challenges, check out this one - we have a super stash prize for the best entry from all the challenges e-mailed to us during the month.

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

fab take on Ali's sketch :)

Looby said...

gorgeous - and what a great pic!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!