Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 6 October 2007

I've Been Tagged!

... by Alix (obviously I don't work my DT hard enough!) & I'm glad to play along (nope! I don't have time - but I'm gonna do it anyway! LOL)

So the way it goes is:
  • You link to your 'tagger' & post the rules:
  • Share 7 facts about yourself - random/weird (there's nothing weird or random about me, thank you very much!! LOL)
  • Tag 7 people & link to them
  • Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

So here it is - 7 facts about me:

  1. I was born on 08/08 & share my birthday with Princess Beatrice (Fergie's daughter)
  2. I had a pet pigmy goat when I was little.
  3. My inside leg measurement is the same that Julia Roberts claimed hers to be in the film 'Pretty Woman'
  4. I've always had a thing for sean connery - & the older he gets the more I like him!!
  5. I love US crime shows (thank heavens for cable tv!)
  6. I'm vegetarian
  7. I really, really want to be a godmother (or more precisely, a mentor as I'm not religious)

I tag:

Cheryl; Di; Julie; Pam; Looby; Fab; & KTP

4 comments:

Alix said...

interesting...and fyi...you work us plenty hard enough!!!! *yipes* lol

pamala said...

Ya got me! Now I have to get my rear in gear and go tag! :)

pamala said...

Ya got me! Well, I better go see who I can catch now....... :)

Spot-On said...

done!
http://dihickman.blogspot.com/2007/10/playing-friday-tag.html

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!