Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Gotta Love The 99p Store!

Ok, so I'm meant to be organising the stash I already have rather than accumulating more. I can justify storage solutions - hey! I can justify anything! LOL. Today's finds were this cheap & nasty looking calendar - & that shine is from the cover - not a cellophane wrapper; an MDF wine bottle shaped plaque (says its the ideal gift for wine connosieurs - I'm not convinced tho'); and a bunch of 'silk' poinsettias.
The calendar is already in pieces & I broke a paper piercer prising the resin mouldings off the plaque (a class one rather than my personal one). The finished versions will be posted here within the month - I have soooo many projects to do right now!
The poinsettias were a real find. 99p bought me 16 each of 3.5" and 4" blooms - and I hadn't even noticed the foliage, which turned out to be 18 clusters of 3 holly leaves. I couldn't pass that up! I've also picked up a couple of other alterables in the past few weeks so you can expect a lot of posts from me throughout November (where did the year go????)
So I'm off to the shop now for another night of serious crafting - how lucky am I???

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!