Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 18 September 2007

It's Gonna Be Quiet!

Over on my blog for the next couple of weeks, it's gonna be a bit quiet. That's not to say I won't be posting at all but maybe not so much. There are a lot of reasons for it- we are busy prepping samples for the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show at Ally Pally (London) at the end of the month; I'm learning how to use some new software for my DT position over at My Creative Classroom; and I'm also busy making my entries for a couple of the national competitions in the UK craft press. On top of that, we have looooooads of new goodies coming in at the shop during the run up to Ally Pally, which all need to be loaded on to the webshop - & I'm battling a touch of 'flu (it's all good fun!) That's not gonna leave a lot of time for crafting or blogging but I'll try to post a few sneak peeks when I get a chance.
For now, here's a layout I made today. Fish went to the circus last week & Jacqui managed to get a couple of photos for me. The quality isn't great but I think they should be scrapped anyway! The papers just screamed 'circus' to me - they are from the 'Bookshelf' range by American Crafts (on BOGOF right now!) & as there's a pull-out journaling tag, it also meets Alix's challenge for 'make it move'!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WOW- you are one busy gal! I agree aboput scrapping pics even if they aren't perfect :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!