Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Closet Girly!

Having de-sensitised myself by taking part in a self portrait saturday (SPS) at HS:MS a couple of weeks back (another one of those piccies coming up tonight!) I have scrapped a few 'me' photos. This one is another multi-challenge LO: sketch #49 from pencil lines (yay! I finally got another one in on time!); purple mulberry paper & stamping in the bottom right corner (you can just make it out on the enlarged image) satisfy Wednesday stamper's challenge; Technique Thursday wanted paper folding, again on the flower stem!
So I used this paper (& this one) from the English Paper Company, pink gingham by HOTP. The journal strips used this plain lilac & the white letter tiles are also HOTP. I used a marvy mega scalloped square punch to cut the tiles, doodled the edges, handwritten journaling (I'm getting brave about doing that now!), and edged absolutely everything (including the ends of the ribbon bow) with lots of this ink!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Georgeous. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fab layout, great idea folding the flower stem

Looby said...

this is fab hun! loving those papers!!

Claudette said...

your idea from the flower stem was a good one....now why didn't I think of that...:)

Ania said...

Love the colors youve used :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!