Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Seeing Stars

I'm involved with a ATC Jam with my team (The Doodlebugs) over on UKS. The deal is, each person picks a theme, starts the series with their ATC & sends it to the next - a round robin or circle journal sort of affair. Anyway, I've got the first sent to me on the theme of stars - so this is what I made - & I'm really pleased with it! The stamp is Hampton Art 'Star Goddess' (possibly discontinued now - I've had it for years), backing paper from the new English Paper Company Christmas Collection & I've coloured it lightly with Tombow brush pens, adding a bit of sparkle with a Sakura Stardust glaze pen in clear. Gotta say, I really love it - shame I gotta give it away now LOL

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!