Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 13 August 2007

My First Sketch Challenge

I made this card for Di Hickman's latest sketch challenge. I've never used a sketch for a card before & I must admit it did make it very easy. Because the composition is already done, all you have to do is pick the papers, embellies & theme. I needed a card for the August HOTP Card swap over on the forum. That gave me the theme, 'for a friend' and the paper manufacturer. The papers, fibre & button brad are all from the July '07 HOTP Cardmaker's Kit so I just added a trio of fabric blooms (cannibalised from a spray of artificial flowers) a rub on sentiment & some purple mini brads from my ever increasing stash.

2 comments:

Looby said...

this is gorgeous - and if I'm not mistaken, its coming to ME!!!

Spot-On said...

beautiful! love the papers and color scheme!
The new sketch is up too *wink*

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!