Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Mad For Mini Books

I just wanted to share a few images from the mini book I made today for my niece. She's just got her first car & is made about it, so I've added a few photos & decorated the rest of the pages for her to add more pics later (new seat covers for car, first driving lesson in car etc.) The album & stickers were free with Scrapbook Inspirations & the papers - which work sooo well with it, were free with Simply Cards & Papercraft (I think!). If you can't get copies, I have a few left - so e-mail me if you want one (actual postage applies).
All I've added are a few charms & some rub ons from my stash & some travel bits left over from the July Personal Shopper kit. I hope you like it!
















1 comment:

Looby said...

this is lovely - and those papers go so well!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!