Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Got Candy??

As promised, I've drawn the blog candy winner today who is ...
Jules!!!
Big congrats - I'll be contacting you v. soon to get your postal address. In case anyone wants the ins & outs of how I did the draw, this is it: The comments on the blog post come first, then any stragglers that wound up commenting on the wrong post; then the names of the referrers, once each for every time their names were mentioned. That gave me 68 entries & the number picked by the random number generator was 49 & that was Jules - easy really!

Check out the shop blog today - there's still time to make a comment & have a chance at winning more blog candy! Be quick, you only have until midnight GMT!!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!