Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 27 August 2007

Finding Balance!

One Little Word. Balance. I was up for a challange and came accross OLW. A new challenge fortnightly on Wednesdays. The word (obviously) was balance & this is a big issue for me right now. It's not so much finding balance between work & family (if only) but between the crafting I have to do (for shop samples, classes, member's only club projects etc) and the crafting I want to do.
So this LO contains loads of bits from my stash that I can't usually use (insufficient quantities for a class, free stuff from magazines, stuff that we don't stock any more, stuff that brings a LO over budget) and in a totally organic style. So what I actually mean is I didn't think about it at all & just put on what I wanted as I thought of it & finished when it was done. I took the photos a couple of weeks ago - there's something really satisfying about the way my tables look when they are in use - tons of tools & stash out & a pile of completed projects. If only every day could be like that!
Quick note about the green floral papers: English Paper Company (again!) - you'll find them here (micro dots & perfect posies).

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us!
Lynn
one little word

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!