Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 8 June 2007

Sneak A Peek Now (If You Want To Be A Mused!)

The sneak peek is up on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Blog now but hurry if you don't want to miss it. I love this card idea and fully intend to use it for one of our make 'n' takes during the big week. You can check out all the events we'll be holding for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA here and you might want to think about booking your places soon - I know these events are going to be soooo popular.

The A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA T-Shirts are also up for sale now & I've arranged to have a delivery come by UPS (which takes around a week) especially as the Royal Mail here in the UK are planning a strike. You can take a look here and if you'd like to order them through me, check all the details here. Again, you'll need to be quick as I'm planning on placing the order next week.

There's still time to enter this week's design challenge, which doesn't end until Sunday night. You will need to register first - and don't forget to tell them I referred you. I'm off to make a birthday card for number one son now, who will be 21 tomorrow. Maybe I'll post a pic on Sunday (I'll be busy partying tomorrow night!)

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!