Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Move To Virginia & Be A Mused

How fun does this sound? So OK, maybe we don't really do Halloween in the UK but I totally love the idea of this spooky house & have to say I might well end up experimenting myself on this one! I happen to know the perfect source of the Doodlebug houses & have been toying with the idea of getting them in. I won't do it for A-Muse-A-Palooza (not enough time now) but maybe a class shortly after that! You can check out the store here, look at what all the other stores are up to here and view my plans for the big week here.
There's still time to join in this week's design challenge (47 entries already - can you believe that?) but you do need to register first. Don't forget to put me down as the referrer tho' - I so need to win the Ambassador's Competition!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!