Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 17 June 2007

Google Me!

Ok, so it's official - I have no life! Rather than get one, I just spent the last few minutes (after submitting another DT entry, which is always traumatic) googling me. So I entered my name 'Beverley Todd' & hit search. I am not a googlewhack LOLOL but came up several times. It did make me giggle a bit but you might want to check it out here. The second one is misleading but is me & is actually a free PDF download to a project I designed for 12x12 Scrapbooking Magazine well over a year ago - and the jolly man in the photos? That's my Dad!
The project uses page coasters by Cloud 9 Design but you could make the mini album with any coasters including the beer ones from your local friendly pub! Enjoy!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!