Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Daft Days Should A Muse You!

Design Challenge #8 is up on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Blog now & I have to say it is somewhat bizarre. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to create a card for a silly occasion. It seems our friends across the pond are way ahead of us when it comes to observing bizarre national days - I spent hours on google this morning & couldn't find any in the UK that were even vaguely amusing. But as the competition is in the US I don't suppose they'll mind if we adopt a few of theirs. The prize this time is a surprise!!
You will need to register if you haven't already (please put me down as the referrer) & if you are stuck for silly days to make cards for, check this site for plenty of inspiration.

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!