Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 21 June 2007

Are You A Mused By Ribbon?

The latest sponsor feature is up on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Blog & you seriously need to check these guys out. Strano Designs make the most gorgeous ribbons & this brilliant little product called 'RibbonStiff'. I was a bit dubious as to the accuracy of its many claims but, having tried it for myself I have to say it's all true!
Obviously I need all the designs but I guess it might take a little while to build up to the full collection. In the meantime, why not post your favourite as a comment on this post and I'll draw a winner on Sunday. Don't know what I'll send you yet but there will definitely be a couple of little ribbon samples included (they sent me loads).
Don't forget to post your Design Challenge #8 cards. See the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog for all the details.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you supposed to pick a favourite?! I've just trawled the whole site and want them all, although if I had to choose it would be Hazel, no Ellis, no Hazel....you get the idea!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I guess Looby is right they are all great so can't really pick one as a favourite.

scj said...

I love the dotty ribbon best. It is so cute and so versatile. I like the ric rac too.

The Strano ribbon site is great with some good links. Imagine what it would be like to live in Cape Cod....

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!