Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 15 May 2007

This A Muses Me!

Yay! The new challenge (number 3) has now been posted on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Blog. We've already had use only black ink (which I missed), use NO black ink (which was hard) and now there is a sketch to follow! Looking forward to this one, although I wish I had some of the larger stamps - which would make it soooo much easier LOL. I'm sure I'll think of something though. I've never used a sketch for a card before, only once for a layout when I had a REALLY bad case of Scrapper's Block, so that will make a nice change.
AND it seems that we might all have misread the rules slightly! EACH design challenge post says 'use at least one A Muse stamp if possible' so that seems to imply that if you don't have any that you don't have to use them! So no more excuses - you can ALL register to take part in the challenges and win free goodies - and PLEASE put me down as the referrer because I really, really, REALLY want to win the Ambassador's Competition LOL.
I'm stuck at home with the flu at the moment but out of bed today at least. I've had to lay down a couple of times but really I'm much better. I'm looking forward to getting some of those things done for which the deadlines are looming. I have a children's party to host on Sunday and a design team entry to make for the end of the month - plus all the yummy challenges for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA. So looks like I'm gonna be a creative little bunny over the next couple of weeks. Here, for starters, is the third card I was making for last week's challenges. I didn't finish it in time as I had managed to misplace my glue dots LOL.

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!