Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 21 May 2007

This, However, IS A Musing

I think I'm going to run out of witty titles before I run out of posts about the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA run-up events.
If you are quick, there's still time to guess how many stamps (all A Muse, of course) there are in Jennifer's suitcase. There's $100 gift certificate to spend at A Muse up for grabs so it's gotta be worth a guess. There has been a bit of a problem with the survey site but, if you cannot get the link to work, scroll to the bottom of that post and there is all the info you need to e-mail your entry.
They have given away another $80 of stamps & ribbons in the last week, plus TWO A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA T-shirts in addition to the weekly challenge prize - so it's well worth joining in!! You do need to register - and I might have mentioned before, PLEASE put my name (Beverley Todd) as the referrer as I am entered into the separate ambassador's competition and I REALLY WANT TO WIN!!!

The A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog is also promising a sneak peek at some of the new designs that will be launched internationally on July 9th - sometime this week - how exciting is that? So it's gotta be well worth popping over there just to see if they've posted it yet! And, of course, the next design challenge should be posted very soon!!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!