Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 23 May 2007

A Mused Again!

The run-up to the 2nd Annual A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA is well underway and yet another winner has been announced. Find the answer to 'how many stamps are there in Jennifer's suitcase?' here . For this competition there was a $100 gift certificate for A Muse Artstamps up for grabs - and all you had to do was guess a number. And while we are talking about prizes, did you realise that there have been SIX prizes given out so far - just for registering! That's three sets of A Muse rubber stamps and Strano Designs ribbon worth $40 each & three T-shirts - no cards to make, just for registering.

So why not do yourself a favour & register now - and do me a favour and put my name as the referrer (Beverley Todd) - 'cos I want to win stuff too LOL!

At the beginning of the week the A Muse team promised a sneak peek at some of the new designs that will be launched internationally at A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA & as yet they haven't posted it. So it must be coming soon & I'm popping over there regularly to have a look. If you're in the UK like me, bear in mind that they are across the pond and 8 hours behind us - so there's no point at all checking first thing in the morning LOL. But if you have a bit of time in the evening (the later the better really) it's well worth checking out the blog. I have seen the yummy designs that we'll be using in our events & I guarantee you're gonna love them!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!