Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 30 May 2007

I Want (blog) Candy!! (Does That A Muse You?)

Each comment I received got one chance in the draw and each person that registered for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA was allocated an extra five chances. I used this random number generator to pick a winner. The winner of the Blog Candy is ....

LEONIE!!

Congratulations!! I already have your e-mail address, so I'll contact you to get your postal address and your blog candy will be on its way.
Thank you to everybody who posted a comment & especially those who registered for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA. Keep your eye on this blog - there will be lots of other chances to win over the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see Leonie's name in the comments area. I could only see three comments 2 from me and one from Aunty. How does this work??

Phreddy

Beverley Todd said...

'This post' was a link to the post upon which the comment needed to be made - all the links show up in a darker pink than the other text. I did add you to the draw as I assumed you were in the wrong place, Auntie Jane had already commented there. Hope that makes it a little clearer.

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!