Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 29 May 2007

I Bet The Winners Are A Mused!

Loads of winners posted on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog today (& nope! I wasn't among them ). A mammoth FOUR prizes this week: the usual two drawn from registrations (see! there is a reason you all need to register); the design challenge winner (who I believe picvked up a prize a couple of weeks back too - you lucky, lucky lady); and an extra one this week to celebrate A Muse's 6th birthday! You can check out all the winners so far here.

I can't believe how much cool stuff is up for grabs - they've had Strano ribbons, rubber stamps, clear stamp alphabets & numbers, splitcoast stampers stuff, t-shirts, stickers, notecards & pretty little papers - I soooo need all this stuff!

Keep an eye out tomorrow (oops! that's today now LOL) for the next design challenge. With the difference in time zones, it hits the blog at around 5-6 pm in the UK! But never fear - I'll be looking for it & will post here too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work bumping you !!!!!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!