Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Let's Break A Record!

I was just over on Sara's Blog looking for info about National Scrapbooking Day & I came across a call for help from a little boy in Canada.

Shane is seven years old and has acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. The Well Wishes Foundation asked him what his special wish would be and he said he wants to get into the Guiness Book of Records for getting the most Birthday Cards. This is a big ask as he will need more than 1 million to break the record!!

I have already pledged my support and hope that I can count on you all to help this little lad's wish come true. Shane's birthday is on May 30th so we need to get as many cards to him as possible. I'll also be calling on all the ladies in store, on the forum, in my e-mail list and everybody they know too! I hope you'll feel able to do the same! The cards don't need to be hand made so we can call on all our non-crafty friends too!

You can send your cards direct to:
CTV Television
Cards for Shane Bernier
1500 Merivale Rd
Ottawa, Ontario
K2E 6Z5
Canada

Or drop them into the store (Crop 'Til You Drop) where we will be posting en masse. If you do send direct, please come back and post a comment as we'd love to know how many we have helped to generate for Shane. This is an illness very close to my own family, so we'd really like to give this little boy his wish.

Thanks for reading
Beverley x

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!